What we do
We are proud to be the local voice of learning disability in Bexley.
We are a local charity supporting people with learning disabilities, and the people who care about them, within the Bexley Borough. We are affiliated to Royal Mencap Society but do not receive regular funding from them, we are independently run and focus our work and support entirely on people living locally.
We run a range of services and groups to help us achieve our aims.
- To provide responsive activities, services and support to enable people with learning disabilities to live life to the full
- To provide practical and emotional support and advice to families and carers which make a positive difference to their lives
- To raise awareness within our community and to advocate for people with a learning disability to have the same rights and choices as others
- To make efficient and effective use of our resources, making them work for us, to ensure our continued sustainability
- To enhance our visibility and credibility within the community, demonstrating the impact and value of our vital services