Changing Places Toilet in Bexleyheath Broadway
Please complete this form to request a key card to access the Changing Places toilet.
The Changing Places toilet is for people who cannot use standard disabled toilets because they may:
- Have profound and multiple learning disabilities
- Have severe spinal injuries
- Have multiple sclerosis
- Have an acquired brain injury
- Are not able to easily transfer from their wheelchair to a toilet or changing mat
- Need to use a hoist or changing bench
To confirm eligibility we will ask you to give us one piece of evidence which must be either:
- Personal Independence Allowance award letter
- Disability Living Allowance award letter (higher rate only)
- Attendance Allowance award letter
If you receive care or support services through Bexley Council we can try to confirm eligibility through them with your consent so you will not have to upload a proof document. If you do not have any evidence documents please let us know why you think you are eligible for a card when you tell us about your disability.